HydroDefense™ Flood Plank™ XL
The HydroDefense™ Flood Plank™ XL from PS Flood Barriers™ is the most dependable way to protect large openings like driveways, loading docks, storefronts, retaining walls and full building perimeters from the advance of flood water. For municipalities, college campuses or companies with large facilities, HydroDefense (FP-535) is the right defense.
Specifically engineered to protect extra-large openings, the HydroDefense (FP-535) system is custom built using our proprietary flood planks, also known as stop logs, to address your distinct flood vulnerabilities. The HydroDefense Flood Plank XL is stored away from your opening, providing the perfect solution when you need protection in place only at the time of flooding.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
HYDRODEFENSE™ FLOOD PLANK™ XL QUICK FACTS
HYDRODEFENSE™ FLOOD PLANK™ XL BENEFITS
Easy Installation Sets HydroDefense Apart
- Flood planks of symmetrical shape allow for quick assembly because planks fit either way
- Easy-grip construction makes part handling simpler and safer
- Fewer pieces to track means less stress during assembly
- Easy-to-replace seal can be changed in the field in minutes
HydroDefense Keeps Water Outside Where It Belongs
- Rugged extruded-aluminum planks and durable gaskets are tested to withstand the rigors and unpredictable nature of flooding
- Components are engineered to integrate together to form a structural watertight wall
- Rugged T-Lock seal is mechanically locked in place
Customizable, Adjustable and Safe – HydroDefense Makes More Sense
- 100% customizable to meet virtually any building or large area opening requirements
- Unique spin down latches enable walls to be set up with varying heights (instead of all or nothing)
- Lockable spin down latches discourage scrap thieves
- Affordable replacement seals make it easier to keep a well-maintained flood solution
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.