The Flex-Cover® Grate system is an economical and reliable method of dry flood protection. It features a highly durable coated fabric cover that is built to withstand any water depth and shaped to fit any opening configuration. The cover is lightweight and simple to install (and remove) by a single person within minutes, even in high winds. Point-of-use storage options are available, giving you the advantage of storing it directly beside the grate or nearby in our optional container. It can also be adapted for use on vertical ventilation shaft covers or louvers by bolting into the surround.
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
FLEX-COVER GRATE BENEFITS
- Simple Operation – Requires very little training to install or remove it quickly
- Compact And Convenient Stowage – Stores in small spaces, and point-of-use storage options provide the advantage of storing it directly beside the grate or nearby in our optional container
- Scalable Design – Can be sized to fit specific needs or codes
- Robust Materials And Construction – Provides reliable protection from water, waves and wind
- Variety Of Configurations – Available as a horizontal ventilation grate barrier (ideal for emergency escape hatches at grade), vertical ventilation grate barrier (ideal for openings on buildings or walls) or as a standard- or custom-shaped barrier
- Optional Point-of-use Storage Available – Available with an optional container to stow components
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.