Flex-Gate® Bottom Deploy
FGBD (Formerly called the Flex-Wall®)
The Flex-Gate® Bottom Deploy is a high-strength fabric wall that can be deployed rapidly for flood protection around and between buildings, across doors of any size or in front of glass. It can be scaled to withstand any water height and can be shaped to fit around any structure, including corners of any angle. The Flex-Gate Bottom Deploy is simple to operate and can be easily deployed or stowed away by a single person within minutes, even in high winds. It is stored in a covered trench at the point-of-use so that all materials and components are available when needed.
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
FLEX-GATE BOTTOM DEPLOY BENEFITS
- Point-of-use Storage – Deploys at the last moment for minimal operational disruption
- Rapid Deployment – Deploys in minutes with powered operation by one or two people (chain fall backup if power outage occurs)
- Compact Stowage – Stores in small spaces
- Scalable Design – Can be sized to fit any vertical opening
- Robust Materials And Construction – Withstands debris impacts (with optional debris netting)
- Variety Of Configurations – Available in configurations to build both short and tall walls
- Prevents Flooding – Seepage is less than 0.5 gal/min/ft of perimeter
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.