Flex-Gate® Side Deploy
The Flex-Gate® Side Deploy is a high-strength fabric wall that can be deployed rapidly for flood protection around and between buildings, across doors of any size or across window walls. The patented system can be scaled to withstand any water height and can be easily deployed or stowed by a single person within minutes, even in high winds. It is stored in a container at the point-of-use so that all materials and components are available when needed, and sealed to the ground by either integral weights or clamp bars.
Also available is a Flex-Wall® 2510 Side Deploy that is FM rated.
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
FLEX-GATE SIDE DEPLOY BENEFITS
- Point-of-use Storage – Deploys at the last moment for minimal operational disruption
- Rapid Deployment – Deploys quickly (anchored skirt) by one or two people
- Compact Stowage – Stores in small spaces
- Scalable Design – Can be sized to fit any vertical opening
- Robust Materials And Construction – Withstands debris impacts (with optional debris netting)
- Prevents Flooding – Seepage is less than 0.5 gal/min/ft of perimeter
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.