The Flex-Gate® Portal is a high-strength flexible wall that can be deployed rapidly for flood protection of portals, road tunnels, vehicular entrances and other infrastructure. It is simple to operate and can be easily deployed or retracted like a garage door in just a few minutes (powered or manually) by a single person. The patented system is scalable to very large openings and water heights in excess of 30 feet. Plus, it features few moving parts, resulting in increased reliability with minimal maintenance and low life-cycle costs.
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
FLEX-GATE PORTAL BENEFITS
- Point-of-use Storage – Deploys at the last moment for minimal operational disruption
- Rapid Deployment – Deploys in minutes by one or two people with powered operation (chainfall backup if power outage occurs)
- Compact Stowage – Stores in small spaces
- Scalable Design – Can be sized to fit any vertical opening
- Robust Materials And Construction – Withstands debris impacts (with optional debris netting)
- Prevents Flooding – Seepage is less than 0.5 gal/min/ft of perimeter
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.