In-Stock Hydro1® Flood Door (Single)
The in-stock Hydro1® Flood Door provides passive flood protection that has passed Florida Product Approval testing, including the High Velocity Hurricane Zone (Miami-Dade and Broward counties) – Certificate of Product Approval FL #39631.
Sized to fit standard building openings 40″-41.5″ wide and a minimum of 86″ tall, this door’s patented designs are easy to install, provides the lowest leakage rate in the industry and is independent-party witness tested to the ANSI/FM Approvals 2510-2020 4.3.3 standard up to 8 feet of water protection height.
Once it’s installed, it’s always in place, providing 24-hour flood protection while still allowing access to your facility. Best of all, it ships within three days or less!*
*Limited to stock on hand.Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual or a Technical Data Sheet, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
Unbeatable Flood Protection, Even When You’re In A Hurry
- Ships in 3 days or less; limited to stock on hand
- Passed Florida Product Approval testing, including approval for the High Velocity Hurricane Zone (Miami-Dade and Broward counties). FL #39631
- Wind driven rain/water infiltration test passed
- Lowest leakage rate in the industry; includes leakage through the entire product assembly including hardware and lockset
- Independent-party witness factory tested to 3′ and 8′ water protection heights
- 90 min. fire rated – positive pressure endurance test criteria per UL10C
- ADA compliant
Engineered To Fit Just Right
- Standard 3′ x 7′ door panel
- Available in single door only with a right-hand reverse or left-hand reverse option
- Easy to install
- One-piece perimeter gasket creates a forgiving, watertight seal
- Finish: one coat primer, two coats industrial enamel, ANSI 70 Gray
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.