In-Stock Hydro1® Flood Door (Single)
The in-stock Hydro1® Flood Door provides passive flood protection that has passed Florida Product Approval testing, including the High Velocity Hurricane Zone (Miami-Dade and Broward counties) – Certificate of Product Approval FL #39631.
Sized to fit standard building openings 40″-41.5″ wide and a minimum of 86″ tall, this door’s patented designs are easy to install, provides the lowest leakage rate in the industry and is independent-party witness tested to the ANSI/FM Approvals 2510-2020 4.3.3 standard up to 8 feet of water protection height.
Once it’s installed, it’s always in place, providing 24-hour flood protection while still allowing access to your facility. Best of all, it ships within three days or less!*
*Limited to stock on hand.Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual or a Technical Data Sheet, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
Unbeatable Flood Protection, Even When You’re In A Hurry
- Ships in 3 days or less; limited to stock on hand
- Passed Florida Product Approval testing, including approval for the High Velocity Hurricane Zone (Miami-Dade and Broward counties). FL #39631
- Wind driven rain/water infiltration test passed
- Lowest leakage rate in the industry; includes leakage through the entire product assembly including hardware and lockset
- Independent-party witness factory tested to 3′ and 8′ water protection heights
- 90 min. fire rated – positive pressure endurance test criteria per UL10C
- ADA compliant
Engineered To Fit Just Right
- Standard 3′ x 7′ door panel
- Available in single door only with a right-hand reverse or left-hand reverse option
- Easy to install
- One-piece perimeter gasket creates a forgiving, watertight seal
- Finish: one coat primer, two coats industrial enamel, ANSI 70 Gray
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.