HydroDefense® Flood Plank™
HydroDefense® Flood Planks™ provide flood protection in vertical increments of six inches. They are used by stacking planks on top of one another to build a watertight barrier in front of your opening. These lift out flood planks are available in various horizontal lengths to meet your opening requirements, acting as stop logs that keep flood waters at bay. They’re ideal for protecting walk doors, retaining walls, driveways and storefronts. This product is designed and tested to meet ANSI 2510 and FM 2510 approval standards.
HydroDefense Flood Planks are stored away from your opening, making them the perfect solution when you need protection in place only at the time of flooding. To keep your HydroDefense Flood Plank XL long lasting and well-organized, check out our HydroDefense® Storage Solutions.
For larger openings, please check out our other HydroDefense® SystemsRequest More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
HYDRODEFENSE® FLOOD PLANK™ QUICK FACTS
HYDRODEFENSE® FLOOD PLANK™ BENEFITS
Easy Deployment Sets HydroDefense Apart
- No sealant required on planks during deployment – watertight protection that deploys quickly without mess or dry time
- Sill embeds are flush to concrete, no trip hazard
- Unique latch system designed for simple, quick deployment
- Lightweight planks can be installed by a single individual
- Compression sealed with simple latch system (no compressed air required)
- Planks are stored away from your opening – installed at time of flooding only
Effective At Stopping Water
- Aluminum construction, corrosion resistant
- Custom designed to fit your opening size
- Available in vertical six-inch increments and custom lengths
HYDRODEFENSE® STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
The HydroDefense® Flood Plank™ is approximately three pounds per linear foot.
Yes, the standard design is for the jamb channel to remain on the wall when the HydroDefense® Flood Planks are not in use. There is an option for a completely removable system.
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.