The Flex-Gate® Stairwell is a high-strength, dry flood-proofing closure that can be deployed rapidly for flood mitigation of tunnels, doors or portals of any kind. It can fit openings of any shape, size or orientation. The Flex-Gate Stairwell functions similarly to a window shade or roll-up storefront security door in that it resides in a small container and is pulled across the opening when an event occurs. Deployment can be performed manually by one person in a matter of minutes. Plus, it features few moving parts, resulting in increased reliability with minimal maintenance and low life-cycle costs.
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
FLEX-GATE STAIRWELL BENEFITS
- Point-of-use Storage – Deploys at the last moment for minimal operational disruption
- Rapid Deployment – Deploys in minutes by a single person to secure the site
- Compact Stowage – Stores in small spaces
- Scalable Design – Can be sized to fit any opening
- Variety Of Configurations – Available as a horizontal barrier (ideal for stairwells or ventilation shafts) or a vertical barrier (ideal for stairwells, person/vehicle doors, car/rail portals, loading docks, etc.)
- Prevents Flooding – Seepage is less than 0.5 gal/min/ft of perimeter
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.