Fire Rated Flood Door (Paired)
The PD-522 Fire Rated Flood Door from PS Flood Barriers™ is a normal-use swing door, specifically engineered for interior and exterior openings requiring watertight flood protection and a 90-minute fire rating. Always in place, this dual-defense door provides unmatched flood and fire protection while allowing pedestrian access to your facility.
This passive flood protection door provides powerful flood security with water-protection heights up to 11 feet. It’s designed for hydrostatic, hydrodynamic and impact-loading requirements.
Available in mild steel or stainless steel construction. Work with PS Industries® Incorporated to order a door to meet your design and water-protective height requirements.Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
FIRE RATED FLOOD DOOR (PAIRED) BENEFITS
- Passive flood protection up to 11’ – door is always in place
- 90-minute fire rated – positive pressure endurance test criteria per UL10C
- Compression gasket – no compressed air required for activation
- Ships ready to install with structurally welded door frame
- Single or paired door configurations available
- Windows and other design options available depending on your water height/fire rating requirements
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.