Fire Rated Flood Door (Single)
The PD-522FFR Fire Rated Flood Door from PS Flood Barriers™ is a normal-use swing door, specifically engineered for interior and exterior openings requiring watertight flood protection and a 90-minute fire rating. Always in place, this dual-defense door provides unmatched flood and fire protection while allowing pedestrian access to your facility.
This door provides powerful flood security with water-protective heights up to 11 feet. It’s designed for hydrostatic, hydrodynamic and impact-loading requirements.
Available in mild steel or stainless steel construction. Designed and tested to meet FM standards. Work with PS Industries™ Incorporated to order a door to meet your design and water protective height requirements.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
FIRE RATED FLOOD DOOR (SINGLE) BENEFITS
- Passive flood protection up to 11’ – door is always in place
- 90-minute fire rated – positive pressure endurance test criteria per UL10C
- Compression gasket – no compressed air required for activation
- Ships ready to install with structurally welded door frame
- Single or paired door configurations available
- Windows and other design options available depending on your water height/fire rating requirements