Hydro1™ 90 Min. Fire Rated Flood Door (Paired)
The HYDRO1-PD522 90 Min.Fire Rated Flood Door is a normal-use swing door, specifically engineered for interior and exterior openings requiring watertight flood protection and a 90-minute fire rating. It provides protection with the lowest leakage rate in the industry and requires no human intervention to deploy. Always in place, this dual-defense door provides unmatched flood and fire protection while allowing pedestrian access to your facility.
The Hydro1 90 Min. Fire Rated Flood Door is 100% customizable in single or paired configurations.Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual or a Technical Data Sheet, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
- Always in place, providing 24-hour flood protection while still allowing access to your facility
- Lowest leakage rate in the Industry with independent-party-witnessed factory testing to 3′ and 20′ water protection heights; 50% less leakage than the ANSI/FM 2510 Section 4.3.3 standard; hardware included
- 90-minute fire rated – positive pressure endurance test criteria per UL10C
- One-piece perimeter gasket creates a forgiving, water-tight seal
- Door and threshold are ADA compliant
- Professionally engineered to meet flood codes
- Professionally hydrostatic load-tested to the ANSI/FM 2510 Section 4.3.3 standard (testing documentation available)
- Fully assembled with authorized hardware and lockset installed
- Step-by-step, detailed installation instructions
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.