Mechanical Room Flood Door (Paired)
The Mechanical Room Flood Door from PS Flood Barriers™ is one of the most progressive products in the flood-protection market, serving as both a flood-protection barrier for your mechanical room and a normal-use pedestrian door. Always in place, this door provides unmatched flood protection for your building’s critical infrastructure. Designed and tested to meet FM standards.
This door is specifically designed to protect electrical rooms, boiler rooms, wastewater pump stations/treatment plants and emergency backup generator rooms.
Available in mild steel, stainless steel or aluminum construction. Standard or custom sizes available. Work with PS Industries® Incorporated to order a door to meet your design and water-protective height requirements.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
MECHANICAL ROOM FLOOD DOOR QUICK FACTS
MECHANICAL ROOM FLOOD DOOR (PAIRED) BENEFITS
- Passive flood protection – as long as the door is closed and latched, your building is protected from flooding
- Pre-hung door and frame package for easy installation and retrofit
- Standard sizes available; custom design available to meet your opening requirements
- Structurally welded door frame
- Compression gasket – no compressed air required for activation
- Single or paired door configurations available
- Windows and other design options available depending on your water-protective height requirements
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.