Hydro1™ Mechanical Room Flood Door (Paired)
The new Hydro1™ Mechanical Room Flood Door from PS Flood Barriers™ redefines the term “multi-functional,” serving as both a passive flood-protection barrier and a normal-use pedestrian/egress door. It provides protection with the lowest leakage rate in the industry and requires no human intervention to deploy. Floodwater stays outside where it belongs. The Hydro1 is a purpose-built flood door, not to be confused with repurposed hollow metal doors that fail to meet flood codes (and feature gaskets on walking surfaces).
This door is specifically designed to protect electrical rooms, boiler rooms, wastewater pump stations/treatment plants and emergency backup generator rooms.
Available in mild steel or stainless steel construction, the Hydro1 is 100% customizable in single or paired configurations. Work with PS Industries® Incorporated to order a door to meet your design and water-protective height requirements.Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual or a Technical Data Sheet, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
- Always in place, providing 24-hour flood protection while still allowing access to your facility
- Lowest leakage rate in the Industry with independent-party-witnessed factory testing to 3′ and 20′ water protection heights; 50% less leakage than the ANSI/FM 2510 Section 4.3.3 standard; hardware included
- One-piece perimeter gasket creates a forgiving, water-tight seal
- Door and threshold are ADA compliant
- Professionally engineered to meet flood codes
- Professionally hydrostatic load-tested to the ANSI/FM 2510 Section 4.3.3 standard (testing documentation available)
- Fully assembled with authorized hardware and lockset installed
- Step-by-step, detailed installation instructions
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.