Hydro1® Mechanical Room Flood Door (Paired)
New Hydro1® Mechanical Room Flood Doors are progressive, sturdy and versatile, serving as flood-protection barriers for your building’s critical infrastructure. It provides protection with the lowest leakage rate in the industry and requires no human intervention to deploy. Floodwater stays outside where it belongs.
The Hydro1 is a purpose-built flood door, not to be confused with repurposed hollow metal doors that fail to meet flood codes (and feature gaskets on walking surfaces). This door is specifically designed to protect electrical rooms, boiler rooms, wastewater pump stations/treatment plants and emergency backup generator rooms.
While the Hydro1 paired doors have been independent-party witness tested to 3′ and 8′ water protection heights with 50% less leakage than the ANSI/FM Approvals 2510-2020 4.3.3 standard (hardware included), it is not yet FM rated. If you need a FM Approved door, check out our Original Mechanical Room Flood Door.
Available in mild steel or stainless steel construction, the Hydro1 is 100% customizable in single or paired configurations. Work with PS Industries® Incorporated to order a door to meet your design and water-protective height requirements.Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual or a Technical Data Sheet, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
- Always in place, providing 24-hour flood protection while still allowing access to your facility
- Lowest leakage rate in the Industry with independent-party-witnessed factory testing to 3′ and 8′ water protection heights; 50% less leakage than the ANSI/FM Approvals 2510-2020 4.3.3 standard; hardware included
- One-piece perimeter gasket creates a forgiving, watertight seal
- Professionally engineered to meet flood codes
- Professionally hydrostatic load-tested to the ANSI/FM Approvals 2510-2020 4.3.3 standard (testing documentation available)
- ADA compliant threshold
- Fully assembled with authorized 2-point wedge latch and hasp lock
- Step-by-step, detailed installation instructions
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.