Flood Planks from PS DOORS provide flood protection in vertical increments of six inches. They are used by stacking planks on top of one another to build a watertight barrier in front of your opening. These lift out flood planks are available in various horizontal lengths to meet your opening requirements, acting as stop logs that keep flood waters at bay.
Flood Planks are stored away from your opening, making them the perfect solution when you need protection in place only at the time of flooding. They’re ideal for protecting walk doors, retaining walls, driveways and storefronts. This product is designed and tested to meet ANSI 2510 and FM 2510 approval standards.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
FLOOD PLANK QUICK FACTS
FLOOD PLANK BENEFITS
- Aluminum construction, corrosion resistant
- Latch system designed for simple, easy deployment
- Planks are stored away from your opening – installed at time of flooding only
- Custom designed to fit your opening size
- Simple installation – in most applications, lightweight planks can be installed by a single individual
- Compression sealed with simple latch system
- Sill embeds are flush to concrete, no trip hazard
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Flood Plank is approximately three pounds per linear foot.
The Flood Plank can be stored away from the opening in a fashion that does not compress the gaskets.
Yes, the standard design is for the jamb channel to remain on the wall when the Flood Planks are not in use. There is an option for a completely removable system.