Self-Closing Flood Barrier
The unique design of the Self-Closing Flood Barrier from PS Flood Barriers™ allows for a passive response to rising waters, protecting your facility from dangerous flooding. This barrier stores itself recessed into the ground. When flooding occurs, the barrier rises into position without human intervention, electricity or power.
This product is ideal for protecting walk doors, retaining walls, driveways, storefronts or loading docks/ramps during flash flooding conditions. Available in mild steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
SELF-CLOSING FLOOD BARRIER BENEFITS
- Flush sill design, no trip hazard at opening
- Passive flood protection is always in place – quick deployment during flooding conditions
- Automatically deploys without human intervention or power
- Custom designed to meet your opening size
- Can be engineered for H-20-44 loading standards on roadways
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.