Hinged Flood Barrier (Single)
The Hinged Flood Barrier from PS Flood Barriers™ is designed specifically for the height of water protection that you require. Similar to a swing door, this barrier is permanently installed at your opening (and works great in underground passages as a tunnel flood door). During flooding conditions, the Hinged Flood Barrier is closed and latched, providing quick and easy flood protection at your fingertips. When flooding conditions are not present, the barrier is stored in the open position and does not alter the design or aesthetics of your building.
Available in mild steel, stainless steel or aluminum construction. Each barrier is custom designed to meet opening size requirements.Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen. To receive an Operation & Maintenance Manual, please contact PS Flood Barriers at (877) 446-1519.
HINGED FLOOD BARRIER (SINGLE) BENEFITS
- Latching system designed for simple, quick deployment by minimal personnel
- When flooding conditions are not present, the barrier is stored in the open position and does not alter the design or aesthetics of your building. Close the barrier during flooding conditions to protect your facility from dangerous flooding.
- Can be designed without a raised sill
- Available in a single swing or paired swing variations
- Compression sealed with simple latch system
- Excellent solution where underground walkways and tunnels (equipment tunnels, pedestrian tunnels or utility tunnels) are flooded during heavy storms
- Installing flood barriers on each end of a tunnel can prevent damage to both buildings (or, one barrier can protect a building if another building connected by a tunnel floods)
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.