As COVID-19 continues to influence our lives, businesses and communities, we would like to update our customers on how we are responding and how we are addressing any potential impact on production.
PS Industries® Incorporated remains open for business and is committed to carrying out our work for customers during these challenging times. In addition to following guidance from the government and public health authorities, we have instituted several policies to reduce the risk of transmission:
- Travel Restrictions: We have instituted travel restrictions and mandated self-isolation for any team members who are showing symptoms or who have reason to believe they have been exposed.
- Trade Shows & Events: We are currently refraining from attending trade shows, social events and large meetings. Instead, we are utilizing technology to hold virtual meetings.
- Internal Interactions: Currently, we are limiting large gatherings in the building, supplying alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and passing along tips from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Limiting Visitors: For the time being, PS Industries will not allow visitors into our facilities. Freight deliveries, however, will continue.
Impacts On Production
We would also like to update you on what to expect going forward with production:
- Lead Times: We have not experienced delayed lead times at this time, but we do expect them in the future.
- Business Hours: It is business as usual here at PS Industries: 8 am–5 pm, Monday–Friday.
- Response Times: Per normal, our sales team is responding to inquiries via emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
Overall, PS Industries is following the guidance of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on preventing the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to monitor the spread of the virus and adjust our plans accordingly.