HydroDefense™ Flood Wall
The HydroDefense™ Flood Wall system provides flood protection in vertical increments of six-inch planks. It’s used by stacking the planks on top of one another to build a watertight barrier in front of your opening or building perimeter. It’s available in various horizontal lengths to meet your opening requirements.
HydroDefense Flood Planks are stored away from your opening, providing the perfect solution when you need protection in place only at the time of flooding. Designed and engineered to protect large openings, this flood protection system is custom built to fit your unique situation. Ideal for protecting retaining walls, driveways, loading docks, storefronts and full building perimeters.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
HYDRODEFENSE FLOOD WALL QUICK FACTS
HYDRODEFENSE FLOOD WALL BENEFITS
- Aluminum construction, corrosion-resistant
- Mullion and latching systems are designed for simple deployment with minimal parts
- Planks are stored away from your opening – installed at time of flooding only
- Planks and mullions are custom designed to meet your requirements
- Simple installation – in most applications, lightweight planks can be installed by minimal personnel
- Compression sealed with simple latch system
- Sill embeds are flush to concrete, no trip hazard