HydroDefense® Flood Plank™ Cart
The HydroDefense® Flood Plank™ Cart from PS Flood Barriers™ provides convenient storage and accessibility for HydroDefense® Flood Planks™ while they are not in use. When flooding conditions are imminent, this innovative cart serves as an easy, reliable way to transport HydroDefense Flood Planks to the installation site, and away once flood waters recede.
The HydroDefense Flood Plank Cart features two large, fixed casters which provide stability and easy maneuvering when rolling across imperfect surfaces (even when fully loaded). The cart also features two swivel-locking casters which allow the wheels to lock in place, ensuring the cart stays put during flood plank installation or removal.Request More Info
To download product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
HYDRODEFENSE® FLOOD PLANK™ CART BENEFITS
- Three levels for optimum storage – capacity varies by HydroDefense Flood Plank model:
- FP-530: holds up to 26 total planks
- FP-530 Reinforced: holds up to 21 total planks
- FP-535: holds up to 12 total planks
- Easy deployment – rolls easily to installation site
- Locks on wheels – ensures cart stability when loading/unloading
- Extra large casters – allow for easy plank transportation across imperfect surfaces
- Simple cam straps – keep planks from falling off during transportation
- Bins located on side of the cart – convenient latch storage and accessibility
- Rugged finish – material made up of mild steel, powder coat gray, zinc plated hardware
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.