FS36 FloodStop Barrier
The FS36 FloodStop Barrier is a unique, rapidly deployable flood barrier system that can be used for a variety of applications. Ideal for flood protection, reservoir deployment and road traffic delineation (traffic control), these barriers are assembled through a series of weighted interlocking pods easily connected together using weighted interlocking keys. When assembled, some of the pods are prefilled and the remainder self-fill with the rising floodwaters, which combined with the weighted keys, ensures the assembled flood barrier holds back floodwaters.
Each pod is 36″ tall and 40″ in length. Pods are easily connected together creating a flexible flood barrier of any length. With the system’s versatility and easy deployment, these barriers are an excellent alternative to sandbagging.
FloodStop Barriers are suitable for various types of terrain including typical hard standings such as roads, pavements and pathways or grass or soil (depending on undulations). This system is not recommended for use on gravel or polished surfaces. FloodStop Barriers are manufactured by Barriers Solutions.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
FS36 FLOODSTOP BARRIER BENEFITS
- Rapidly deployed – easily assembled by a single person with no specialist training required
- More cost effective and versatile than sandbags
- Self-balancing – no bolting required
- Lightweight and multifunctional
- Multi-hub connection pod allows for easy connection to walls and corner areas
- Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Recyclable and reusable
- When floodwaters recede, pods empty themselves
FS36 FLOODSTOP BARRIER COMPONENT DETAILS
36″ High Modular Unit
- 40″ long self-filling or pre-filled flood barrier units
- Standard modular unit dimensions: Approximately 40” (L) x 36”(H) x 30” (D)
- Modular Unit Weight: 60lbs
- Any color can be requested (red and white is standard)
36″ High Multi-hub
- Allowing wall connection or acute cornering.
- Standard unit dimensions: Approximately 29” (L) x 36”(H) x 17” (D)
- Modular Unit Weight: 20lbs
- Any color can be requested (white is standard)
36″ High Universal Key
- Interlocking key that creates a seal and applied ballast between Modular and Multi-hub units.
- This component is made up of two easily manageable parts, an Upper Key (approx. 50lbs) and Lower Key (approx. 55lbs).
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.